IF YOU LOOKING TO MAKE MORE
MONEY IN 2020 Than you did in 2019 This Is for YOU!
🏆I’m looking to mentor 5 people, Rather you want to make a career out of it or just make some extra money!
Paid weekly through direct deposit or check * Text📲📲📲”AGENT" to 614.270.5419 to see if you qualify. 🔥All from your Computer or Smartphone- work when you want 💰💰Car allowance and many other perks/benefits.
Catch me here this Saturday! I will have @dopeminerals samples and creams #cbdmocktails infused with @trueterpenes ; #cbdicecream made by @latoyas_icecream_bar and samples for all! Not to mention mystic medz shortbread cookies and other #hightea accompaniments!
Don’t miss out on the cannabis social event of the season! Get your tickets now!!! Tickets are limited and we only have a few vendor spaces left
CASH APP $cannabisnoire or VENMO Sheena-Roberson and add your email in the comments to purchase tix! $40 reg admission free gift and entry
$55 VIP comes with noire beaute gift sample set or rolling kit, luxe massage discount card to vendors entry into the Do It Diff challenge and a free digital copy of the cannabis vendor guide.
We are super excited to be kicking off the first quarter partnering with some amazing brands products and manufacturers to bring you a spiritual culturally delicious magical experience featuring Alice In Wonderland style visuals and sounds reimagined. An experience designed to stimulate and engage all five senses while enlightening healing and fellowships. Dope engagements vendors and gifts along with a unique spread of pastries, infused honeys, jams and buttercream, lavender mimosas fresh flowers tea coffee a little CBD "edutainment" and products for you to try taste and purchase (dab bar included) ! So join us as we intention set for the new year fellowhsip build and creatively and collectively cultivate the best 2020 possible. We taking 2020 events up a notch.
14 facts for a Friday!
1. Over 500,000 businesses open every month.
2. There are 30.2 million small businesses.
3. Small businesses employ 57 million workers.
4. Poor cash flow accounts for 82% of small business failures.
5. About 50% of new businesses survive five years.
6. Approximately one in twelve businesses close each year.
7. About one-third of business last ten years.
8. More than half of small businesses employ a CFO.
9. The average small business begins with $10,000 in capital.
10. Almost 90% of small business owners earn less than $100,000.
11. Businesses with less than ten employees make up 75% of private employers.
12. 17% of small business owners outsource their accounting to a CPA.
13. Only 19% of small business owners work over 60 hours per week.
14. About half of small business owners anticipate growth.