It's amazing how many random things you find in a junk drawer that we just keep for whatever reason. My 7 items today include:
1. Small scissors (i have one already, no need for two)
2. Formula milk measuring spoon
3. Formula milk measuring spoon (again)
4. Empty spray bottle
5. Baby nail filers (never used and i dont think my kids would even let me use it on them)
6. Empty inhaler
7. Winnie the Pooh thermometer (not working)
Well we made it. We've been a little busy settling in, but oh my gosh it is BEAUTIFUL here.
Yesterday morning Vince let me sleep in and took Evelyn out. He video called me and they were strolling on the beach! I was jealous so I grabbed Wilson and went to meet them. Wilson had never been to the beach! He had a good time except the salt threw him off. He's only been in fresh water before and always wants to drink while he's wading, so that disappointed him. Luckily I had some water to share.
Evelyn's first time at the beach was over labor day. She played on the beach blanket but not in the sand. This was her first time! She was crawling so fast, she was almost out of breath! She loved it!