I’ve forgotten why I started this page! I started because I wanted to get out of my comfort zone. I wanted to focus on all the things that I love makeup, fashion and lots of selfies!! Lately I’ve been going on mini shopping sprees... Can’t wait to show you future looks I have in mind. I’m not the best fashionista but I’ll try my best to find what suits me the most. For example, in a million years would I have thought that a dress like this would look flattering on me but I stepped away from the comfort of the same old jeans and tees into slowly finding the old me before motherhood took my life! #FashionistaintheMaking#supportsmallstreamers#CurvyBoohoo#TerracotaDress
It’s about time for a #fridayintroduction 👋
If we haven’t met yet, I’m Amanda, and I’m a branding photographer & strategist serving businesses, bloggers & influencers in the DC area.
Some fun facts about me:
1. I was OBSESSED with the @jonasbrothers in middle school & high school. I went to 6 concerts in one year! Nick is my favorite Jonas (sorry Kevin and Joe 🤷♀️)
2. I’ve traveled to over ten countries and lived abroad in London for my junior year of college. It was the most life changing & transformational experience!
3. I’ve been a #vegan for a little over 6 years and love my plant-based comfort foods like mac-n-cheese and donuts (yes, vegan versions exist and are SO GOOD 🍩)
4. I have over 30 first cousins and my family is incredibly important to me. I hope to have my own little family one day!
5. I’m super excited for 2020! I’ve added some new services to my menu and plan to host photo & networking events for ladies in the DC area. I hope to meet you at one!
Have an AMAZING weekend. More fun facts to come later! 💖
📸 by @elabee.cp