Your uniqueness is your magic.
I love this quote.
This is a great reminder, as we are heading into a New Year, that our powers are immensely valuable. We just need to use them to explore all possibilities that lay right in front of us.
Set your goals. Visualize them. And believe that you are a reflection of what you want and it will always find a way right back to you.
And then celebrate with with this delicious healthy flourless cake!! 🤎
I have a love story with cake.
Cakes for me are synonymous of Love. Joy. Family. Memories.
Do you have an emotional connection with foods?
“Dream Catcher Flourless Cake” 🤎
* 1 cup Medjool dates * 1/2 cup water
* 3 flax eggs * 1 cup cashew butter
* 1 tsp vanilla extract * 3/4 tsp baking soda
* 1/4 tsp Himalayan salt
* Preheat oven to 350ºF and grease two 8-inch round pans with coconut oil and lined with parchment paper.
* In food processor, combine the dates and water and blend until smooth. * Add in the flax eggs, almond butter, vanilla, baking soda, and salt and blend again until a smooth batter is formed. * Pour the batter into the two prepared pans, and smooth the top with a spatula. Bake until lightly golden, about 25 minutes. * Cool completely before removing the cake from the pan, then frost with a vegan chocolate frosting and serve.
* This cake can be served and stored at in the fridge, tightly covered, for up to a week.
For the chocolate frosting, you will need:
* 10 ounces chocolate chips (semisweet)
* 1 cup full-fat coconut milk
Melt the chocolate in a heat sage bowl and place it in a small saucepan with a bit of water.
Once the chocolate has melted, remove from the heat and stir in the coconut milk until creamy and smooth.
Spread the frosting over the cake.
Add the cacao nibs, to taste.